Application security testing (Internet, Extranet & Intranet based Applications)
APPLICATION PENETRATION TESTING:
Application Penetration Testing solution is conducted over the internet/on-site from secure and tunneled network.
Automated exploitation and accurate vulnerability validation
Comprehensive coverage of all OWASP application vulnerabilities including Cross-site scripting, SQL injections, HTTP response splitting, Parameter tampering, Hidden field manipulation, Backdoors/debug options, Stealth commanding, Session fixation, Automatic intelligent form filling, Forceful browsing, Application buffer overflow, Cookie poisoning, Third-party mis-configuration, HTTP attacks, XML/SOAP tests, Content spoofing, LDAP injection, XPath injection
- Business logic verification and testing
- Hybrid Testing combination automated testing with expert validation & custom exploitation
- Prioritized threat profiling with effective remediation
- No Denial of Service attacks will be performed during any of the testing.
- Testing can be performed without credentials, where client organization would try to deny access, just sensitizing client to understand where the greatest immediate risks are. Besides testing will also be performed with credentials, providing a deeper and more thorough level of testing.
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Test Report based on industry compliance standards like ISO 27001/02, PCI/DSS along with remediation Report.
- Web Session to walk through the findings, business, technology impact and recommendations to mitigate the threats.
- Revalidation Test and Final report