Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP):
Minusday Security offers on-demand automated vulnerability assessment and penetration testing for web applications, e-Commerce web portals and perimeter level devices such as external facing firewall, IDS, IPS, Web Servers and any other public facing active elements. Given that the window is too short from minus day and/or zero day vulnerabilities disclosure to the market and the window to fix such threats, it is imperative that critical assets are subjected for daily scanning for potential threats and are mitigated on a continued basis. Vulnerability management shall be more effective with Minusday vulnerability interactive dashboards that help prioritize remediation and maintain robust external defense.
Cyber Security Emergency Response Services:
Minusday assists customer organizations transform the way they respond to cyber emergencies and threats through our rapid emergency task force.
Our offerings include:
- Rapid Discovery: Rapid Discovery team helps organisations discover advanced and unknown threats through a combination of fuzzing, analytics and reverse engineering.
- Remote Triage: In the event of incident/compromise, our team conducts a remote assessment of the extent of damage and offers the curative procedures remotely.
- Network and host compromise assessment: Offers onsite network assessment and helps mitigate the internal host based risks.
- Malware analysis: A response team shall perform malware analysis on any potential samples that are discovered during the investigation process to determine the impact that malware might have on the systems within the target organizations' environment.
- Post-incident support: Assess and provide remediation and controls depending on the severity of the incidents.
- Threat Intelligence: Tactical, operational and strategic threat intelligence feed shall be provided.
On-site Operations Support:
Despite planned and scientific approach, organizations find challenges in hiring Cyber Security operational staff when required. Minusday understands the operational challenges the customer organization faces and help augment human resources on-site for cyber operations on a time and material basis.
Our onsite Resources include:
- Application Security Penetration Testers
- Mobile Application Security Testers
- Network Infrastructure Penetration Testers
- Compliance Auditors – ISO 27001, COBIT, PCI/DSS, HIPAA